Monday, August 22, 2016

Fortune Cookie Soap Subscription Box // Fall 2016 // As You Wish


Do you love binge shopping at Lush? Do you love subscription boxes? Do you love trying new products? Well, the Fortune Cookie Soap Box Subscription is the box for you! The box comes out every quarter/season with a slew of bath and shower products to try. These boxes always include one of their namesake fortune cookie soaps (seriously so cute). This is the ONLY subscription box that I have and I will probably subscribe til I die (or they stop making them).





Fortune Cookie Soap is a brand that I have been following for a while now. I remember originally hearing about them from xSparkage and Rachel Whitehurst on Youtube. The main draw to the company is that they make soap in, you guessed it, the shape of fortune cookies.

Since their original idea of the fortune cookie soap, the brand has expanded to include a bunch of different products like OCD Hand Sanitizers (which they donate money to an OCD organization), shower steamers, and Whipped Cream moisturizer lotions (personal fave).

I have been receiving the Fortune Cookie Soap box for a year now and highly recommend it. Check out my video to see my thoughts on the newest box! The theme is As You Wish based on the movie "A Princess Bride"(it's on Netflix).


READER: Do you subscribe? Do you think anything looks interesting in this box?

No comments :

Post a Comment