Sunday, July 31, 2016

BAN.DO 2016-2017 AGENDA REVIEW


With the start of August, new agendas start. The frenzy to pick up a new agenda or planner may well be underway but I want to show you my Ban.do Agenda! I have been a fan of Ban.do for a while now because of their really cute pin shop. Ban.do supports a ton of my favorite artists like Tuesday Bassen and Rosehound Apparel! Since most planner girls tend to go with the Erin Condren Life Planner, I figured it would be helpful to show how I decorate my Ban.do Agenda.  I even have a code for free shipping :)


So, this planner is basically me as paper. There are tons of quirky things like a secret girl code, random to-do's, and random holidays smattered thorough the pages. I also really appreciate the art from a ton of small artists that I already follow on Instagram.

I am really happy with what I have done with the planner in terms of decorations and I hope you find this helpful when it comes time for you to decorate your own planner. In the video below, I show everything from my pens, to my stickers, to how I lay everything out. I hope you guys find this helpful when you are creating your own decorations in your Ban.do agenda or gives you ideas how to spice up any agenda you are using. 

If you haven't picked up your new agenda yet, Ban.do is doing FREE SHIPPING with the code FREE4SHIP. Let me know if you pick one up :)


READER: Do you use a planner? What planner do you use? What stickers shops are your favorite (definitely looking to expand my collection!!!!)

10 comments :

  1. Love this! I have a Get to Work Book which was really perfect for me, since I have to keep my grad school life, blog stuff, and personal life all in balance. But I was really tempted by the Ban.do planners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The key is finding something that works for you!

      Delete
  2. What exactly is a sticker shop? Are their shops dedicated to stickers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are tons of shops (mainly etsy) that have stickers that are suppose to be used for planners. Many are made to fit the Erin Condren Life planners. I just picked some that work for my planner!

      Delete
  3. I love this :) The blog overall is so fun to read & I just love this idea. Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's nice to hear some positive feedback since my blog is pretty new.

      Delete
  4. I love my Day Designer SO much. A lot of people have been telling me about the Passion Planner, but I had the Day Designer last year and upgraded to a larger size this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I really didn't like using the passion planner. I had the bigger of the two sizes. Since the goal planning was so structured, I felt like I was a constant failure. Also, for me it was too much space. I work 7-5 everyday and I use my work computer calendar for work related things. The passion planner is more ideal if you have a ton of meetings and don't use a work calendar OR are in school and have classes/meetings that change everyday.

      Delete
  5. I need a planner! I have too many pieces of paper with notes scribbled on them!

    ReplyDelete